Anyone that knows me, knows how long I have wanted another baby. Anyone that knows me knows how heartbroken I was when I found out that I probably would not be able to. Anyone that knows me knows how much I love my son and how I prayed and prayed for a sibiling for him. So when I announced on Facebook I knew that there would be several people that would be excited for me. I knew this because people who know me love me and cant wait to share this journey with me.
What I did expect was for some people to not talk to me when I told them the news. What I did not expect was not even a congrats from people that I know and thought would be happy for me. I just dont understand. It hurts me in a way that makes me wish i didnt even announce it. It hurts me because I know that when they were pregnant or if they become pregnant I have been or would be just as excited for them as they were not for me. Regardless of if it was pregnant or not. Even with my struggle with the fact that I probably wouldnt have babies I attended baby showers, hospitals, and sent congrats cards. In my heart of hearts I was truly happy for them. I do have tons of support. I have a best friend who is constantly texting me seeing how I am feeling, let me borrow all of her maternity clothes, bought me a belly journal. I have had several phone calls of yelling in joy, happy emails and text messages. Several tears of joy. I cannot even tell you how thankful I am for the people that do support me, but I cannot help but feel hurt by the people that arent. Maybe they are upset because they want to be pregnant too..maybe they are upset and hope I get fat (well that will probably happen yes). I dont know but, I shouldnt care <3
I will update Thursday with a pregnancy journal :-) because I will be 14 weeeekkkkks! Yes
Until next time Happy Hump Day
No comments:
Post a Comment