From the mouth of Caden- This week
As we are getting ready to go to bed:
Caden: “Do you think I should give away some of my baby toys?”
Me: “Yes but, not your Thomas trains I want to save those”
Caden “Mommy I think it would be weir d if I wasn’t the only one anymore”
Me: “what do you mean?”
Caden “I mean if I had a brother and a sister”
Me: “a brother AND a sister?”
Caden: “Yah I think the only time I wouldn’t like it is if I they wanted to take my Thomas trains in the bath or chew on their faces”
Me: “ I don’t think you could have both a brother and a sister, when would I ever take a shower?”
Caden: “well when you take a shower Daddy and I would have to watch the little Hoolams”
Me: “hoolams?”
Me: “Oh Hoodlums”
Caden: “yah Hoolams, I would be like dance you little hoolams”
Me:” Caden your brother and sister would not be hoodlums”
Caden: “Laughing”
Last night when he crawled into bed with us so he could watch “Judge Judith Sheelan”
Caden: “ Is this a civil case or criminal case?”
Me: “A civil case, Judge Judy does not do civil cases”
Caden: “Oh”
Me: “why do you ask”
Caden “Because that guy looks like I saw him on Cops”
Caden “Why are they fighting over the rent, did they move cause it was Ghetto”
Me : “maybe”
Caden: “Well (thinking) what does Ghetto mean again?”
Me: “it means when people leave trash everywhere and don’t take care of their surroundings, and there is criminal activity”
Caden: “oh yah like Walmart..I forgot”
Caden: “You know people shouldn’t litter, its illegal”
Me: “where do you…(being cut off by my son)
Caden: “Quiet mommy, Judge Judith Sheelan is talking now”
2 comments:
Hahahaha he's a funny kid. I can't wait til Aislyn and I can have conversations like that!
These are hilarious!
Post a Comment